PHOTO SHOWS OPTIONAL STAINLESS STEEL SPIGOT unit comes standard with black plastic spigot
We are now proud to offer a FREE Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Berkey Systems with Black Berkey filters. The warranty is available to customers who register at the time of purchase at our sister site www.iBerkey.com
Click HERE to go to Iberkey and read about our Lifetime Warranty, you will be transported to iBerkey.com where you can read about and take advantage of our Lifetime Berkey Warranty.
Remember, We are an Authorized Berkey Dealer and have been for over 19 years, we are proud of that.
The versatile Imperial Berkey system is the ideal system for use with small to medium sized groups, at home, churches, hospitals orphanages, for outdoor activities or during unexpected emergencies.
This powerful system purifies both treated water and untreated raw water from such sources as remote lakes, streams, stagnant ponds and water supplies in foreign countries, where regulations may be substandard at best. Perfect for outdoor activities and a must in hostile environments where electricity, water pressure or treated water may not be available.
- The Imperial Berkey system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
- Constructed of highly polished 304 stainless steel, the system comes complete with two purification elements and utilizes the latest technological advances. This system has a storage capacity of about 4.5 gallons and when in use it stands 25.75" in height with a diameter of 10". The upper chamber nests within the lower chamber for transport and stands only 17" in height.
- Configured with two Black Berkey purification elements the system will purify up to 5.5 Gallons per hour. This system can be expanded to use six purification elements and is capable of purifying up to 16.5 Gallons per hour.Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines.
A high output unit, water when you need it
- unit uses up to 6 filter cartridges and will ship with 5 plugs
- 4.5 gallon Approximate Capacity
- Polished 304 Stainless steel
- Includes all parts, (lid knob and spigot may vary from photo)
- 25.75" tall by 10" diameter
- When stored, upper unit inverts into lower unit and is 17" tall
Not yet available in California or Iowa